HOTEL BLUE MMARLIN RESERVATION POLICIES
RACK ROOM TARIFFS (2018-2019)
|Rooms||Meal Plan||Single / Double|
(Age 5-11 )
|Super Deluxe Room||C.P||₹5500||₹1000||₹1000|
An additional GST @18% on published tariff will be levied.
- Peak Season Charges 1,000/- per room per night will be applicable from 15.December 2018 to 15.January 2019.
- Gala Dinner Supplement compulsory on 24th December for X-Mas and 31st December for New Year’s Eve night @ Rs. 1000/- per person.
ROOM OCCUPANCY POLICY
- Full charge for single occupancy.
- Max 3 Adults only.
- Extra mattress will be provided for extra person.
CHILD & INFANT POLICY
- Infants and Children below the age of 5 years without extra bed will be complimentary.
- Children between 5 years to 11 years without extra mattress will be charged as per child rates.
- Child taking an extra mattress, adult rate will be applicable.
- Child 12 years and above are treated as Adult.
- Meal Supplements @ ₹500/- + 18% GST per meal per person applicable, will be served at the main restaurant.
- All meals will be served at the main restaurant.
- A-la-carte menu will be served in the room and also in the restaurant. Services are complimentary.
- C.P – Room + Breakfast
- M.A.P- Room + Breakfast + Lunch or Dinner.
- A.P- Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time – 12:00 Noon and Check-out time is 09:00 Am local time.
- Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out will be charged one night’s room rate.
BOOKINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off date after which they will be released. Rooms will be blocked only after 50% of the advance payment.
- Bookings confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
- Please note that rupee rates are applicable for Resident Indian National or Foreigners holding Indian Resident/Work Permits.
- Rates subject to change without prior intimation.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room rates/ meals.
- Full payment in advance will be required to confirm the room reservation during peak seasons.
Guests (Adults, infants and children) are required to be submit the following copies of the documents before check-in in our hotel.
For Resident Indians
- Valid Government Approved Individual Photo ID proofs with address: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.
- PAN Card IS NOT a valid address proof and will not be accepted.
For Foreigners and Non Resident Indians, PIO and OCI Card Holders
- Guests holding foreign country’s passport, PIO card or OCI card holders have to get an RAP (Restricted Area Permit) issued from the Airport on arrival.
- Copies of the Passport with the Visa, or PIO card or OCI card with the RAP have to be submitted and guests have to fill their personal details before check-in in our hotel.